GLAM Jupyter resources
Here are some more Jupyter notebooks and resources for exploring GLAM data.
- GLAM Jupyter Notebooks, Biblioteca Virtual Miguel de Cervantes Labs
- Jupyter Notebooks using the British Library’s Digital Collections & Data, British Library
- Data exploration, Library of Congress Labs
- V&A Collections API Guide and Data Explorations, Victoria and Albert Museum
- Data Foundry, National Library of Scotland
- Datasets and Digital objects, Deutsche National Bibliotek
Teaching and learning¶
- Collections as data, Jeffrey C. Oliver – downloading and analyzing scanned OCR text from a collection of southwestern US borderlands newspapers
- Getting started with ODate, Shawn Graham
- Computational Archival Science Educational System, Advanced Information Collaboratory
- Introduction to Jupyter Notebooks, Quinn Dombrowski, Tassie Gniady, and David Kloster, Programming Historian
Contributing to this list¶
Additions to this list are welcome. Either:
- Submit an issue in this repository.
- Fork this repository, make your changes, then submit a pull request.